Monday 27 September 2010

The real ones

Fate keeps putting books in my way. I never really know whether the writing was actually so powerful that I cowered under its weight so painfully,or if it were just per chance that the book matched the turns in my own life. Characters have almost always mixed in seamlessly with the real life ones from my every day.
When the conversation leaves much to be asked for with the real ones, I am usually content in sitting back and being silent again, saving the thoughts for the rumble in my head, with only the faintest tingle of distaste lingering still in my mouth, at reality.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Posted via email from Milann's posterous

1 comment:

Milann Tress John said...

oh,blur song 2 to you too.
when you come back,I'll be a grumpy old man, I will.